Margadant Wood can supply poles to specific customer requirements. Standard features on our poles include nail plates and serialized labelling by metal plate. Our products comply with applicable quality standards, and we adhere to all relevant environmental protection requirements.
- Eucalyptus cladocalyx (Sugar Gum)
- Eucalyptus cloeziana (Gympie messmate)
- Eucalyptus teriticornis (Forest Red Gum)
- Eucalyptus microcorys (Tallow wood)
- Eucalyptus paniculata (Grey Ironbark)
Margadant Wood specialises in the supply of E. cloeziana, with up to 80% of our poles from this species. Eucalyptus poles are much stronger than similar-sized pine poles and are therefore preferred for structural and transmission applications.
Also the strength properties of the Eucalyptus species are comparable to those of the tropical hardwoods.
For more informations of strength/durable reports, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.